This is a pretty basic bug affecting decimal values, with a simple fix:

It would be great if it could be reviewed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aman Sinha [mailto:amansi...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:15 PM
To: dev
Subject: Time for a 1.7 release

Hello everyone,

  A 1.7 release is quite overdue !  I would like to get the ball rolling...

  In preparation, could developers please close the pull requests that have
already been merged into master ?  This will give me a better sense of what is
in progress.

  Can all the folks working on open issues let me know if there are any JIRAs
you would like to get into the release?

   Tentatively, I am thinking beginning of next week to get a release candidate.

thanks,
-Aman

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."