Github user laurentgo commented on the issue:
    I have built it successfully on Mac and Linux (centos 5). On Mac, I used
homebrew to install cppunit locally on Mac, but I didn't try to build it from
source. You can send me your output, and I will see if I can reproduce it on my
laptop too.
    As of windows, unfortunately I was not able to create a working build
environment with boost/protobuf/zookeeper, so I didn't even try to get/build
cppunit on it. If you have good instructions on how to create a working build
environment on windows for the Drill connector, I'd love to try it. That said,
some people reported that my branch is compiling on windows, although I didn't
ask if they were running the CppUnit tests.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.