The isDataCorrect flag means that the values are known to be correct, and
there is no need to auto-detect corruption or correct anything.

META_SHOWS_CORRUPTION can be set either when we have a known old version of
Drill written in the metadata, or we have older files that might have been
written by Drill that we have checked the values in the statistics and
found corrupt looking values. Really old files without any statistics don't
have information that allows us to identify them as Drill-produced, so we
have to test the values during actual page reads, this is where
META_UNCLEAR_TEST_VALUES is used.

Jason Altekruse
Software Engineer at Dremio
Apache Drill Committer