Hi Muhammad,

The tests have worked for me. That said, we do want them to work “out of the
box” for everyone, so let’s see if we can track down the issues you are having.

TestClassTransformation.testCompilationNoDebug is a timeout issue. Sometimes
this just means that tests run slowly, perhaps due to other load on the system.
When that happens, JUnit fails them due to a hard-coded, fixed timeout. Was
there other load on our machine while running the tests?

The others look like functional issues. We need more details since the summary
messages are truncated. Did you happen to capture the entire test output? If
so, you can find the full details for each test so we can see what’s happening.

Otherwise, you can run the test individually:

> cd exec/java-exec
> mvn surefire:test -Dtest=TestName

Try this with the four tests that failed (in one case, there were two failures
in the same test class.)

You can also run the four tests in our IDE. Now, sometimes I’ve found that
tests work fine in one of the three cases, but fail in others. (Maven set up a
bunch of system properties, for example. Maven runs tests in a single JVM,
which can occasionally cause problems, but your IDE will launch a new JVM for
each run…)

Once we see what you find, we can start to figure out what is going on.

To make this easier to track, I’d suggest opening a JIRA ticket to report the
issue, then posting your test results there. We’ll need that JIRA if we have to
make any fixes to tests.

Thanks,

- Paul