Hi,
I am just creating a drill package for DC/OS / Apache Mesos.

The one problem I am facing is the UI integration. Unfortunately the drill
UI uses static links (
e.g.,
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/static/img/drill.ico">
<link href="/static/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
) .
This does not work nicely with the DC/OS UI, which would reference the
drill UI via https://<cluster>/service/drill/.

Are there any objections against a PR making the all the links relative (
e.g.,
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="./static/img/drill.ico">
<link href="./static/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
).

Thank you!
Joerg