Hi,
Great, thx.
I'll finish up my own post (being reviewed by my colleagues, should be no
more than a day or two), then write a "How to" piece on connecting Sisense
to Drill, based on your existing style for other guides.
I agree, it would be be nice to have a central repository of generally
applicable work people are doing .
One thing I would like personally is more examples of  plugins for the
popular storage services.
Thanks and regards,
Jack