Hi,
I am sending this mail with a hope to get some help from you.
I am working on making some analysis and prediction models on large pcap
files.
Can Apache Drill with R Sergeant library help me in this context.
Actually the pcap files are so large (MAWI) and they are available on the
web(http://mawi.wide.ad.jp/mawi/samplepoint-F/2018/). I want to access
them via apache Drill and then make some analysis using Sergeant package
(R) that works well with Drill.
Should I bring those large MAWI pcap files on the web to Amazon S3 and then access them with DRILL or is it possible to access them directly without amazon storage ?
What steps should I start with ?
Special THANKS in advance for considering my request.
Best regards,
Houssem Hosni
LIP6 - Sorbonne University
houssem.ho...@lip6.fr