Hi Paul/Padma,

Thank you so much for the responses. This function is supposed to return `any
value` from the batch of incoming rows. Hence, the need to handle maps/lists.

This codegen is for the StreamingAggregator for Complex type(e.g. maps) in the
incoming batch. It is trying to assign the values in the ComplexHolder to the
outgoing MapVector.

MapVector vv9; // Output VV of StreamingAgg

    public void outputRecordValues(int outIndex)

        throws SchemaChangeException

    {

        {

            ComplexHolder out8;

            {

                final ComplexHolder out = new ComplexHolder();

                FieldReader fr = work0;

                MapHolder value = work1;

                BigIntHolder nonNullCount = work2;

AnyValueComplexFunctions$MapAnyValue_output: {

    out.reader = fr;

}

                work0 = fr;

                work1 = value;

                work2 = nonNullCount;

                out8 = out;

            }

            vv9 .getMutator().setSafe((outIndex), out8); //Don't have setSafe
for MapVector

        }

    }

Please let me know your thoughts.