Hi All,

Recently the license formatting checks have become stricter and all the license
headers have been reformatted. The main benefit from this is that it is no
longer allowed to have license headers in java doc comments. This will help
keep our javadocs clean when we publish them. By default license checks are
disabled, but they are enabled for Travis. To manually enable license checks
locally add -Drat.skip-false and -Dlicense.skip=false args to your maven
command. Also to automatically add license headers to your new files do mvn
license:format

For the next couple days please manually check the license headers for your
PRs. Also if you regenerate classes in drill/protocol please manually run mvn
license:format to add the license headers. This is necessary because my last
change broke Travis and auto formatting of licenses for generated classes, but
this will be fixed after https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1215 is merged.

Thanks,
Tim