Hi

Can you share any specific error message? Also look at this blog that describes
using S3 interface provided by Minio ...
https://blog.minio.io/query-minio-datastore-with-apache-drill-dcaf71d0cee5

Pritesh

On 6/15/18, 8:02 AM, "dummy id" <dummyid2...@gmail.com> wrote:

    *Team, *

    *I am not sure who can help me out with this, so just adding both of the
    help community..I have followed your  documentation on setting up drill and
    i am able to query the files from local , meaning class path and dfs, but
    not able to do it with s3. I am not using Amazon S3 instead i am using S3
    compatible storage from DELL EMC. I would need your help in setting up the
    storage plugin file so that it uses path style addressing instead of normal
    URL method. I would request you to kindly share an example core-site.xml
    file as well as an example storage plugin file where it uses path style
    addressing method to connect to s3.*

    *I have tried using fs**.**s3a**.**path**.**style**.**access with
    value true in both core-site and storage plugin files, but still the path
    style addressing is not being read by drill and it again tries to connect
    using URL method as it uses in connecting with Amazon S3. Kindly help..*

    *Just an FYI, i have followed steps from "Drill in 10 minutes"
    documentation to install and connect with my S3 compatible storage.*

    *Awaiting for your reply..*