Sreekanth, can you indicate how you are creating the Parquet files (using
Drill CTAS or another application).

FYI -
- Parquet files can get larger if:
  o Multiple row-groups are included per parquet file
  o Compression is not being used
- You can use the Parquet Tools utility here
<https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/tree/master/parquet-tools> to inspect
these files

--
Regards,