Hello all,
I’m working on a format-plugin for syslog (RFC-5424) data and I’m having some
strange issues.  I’d like to submit this contribution in the contrib/ folder,
however I cannot seem to get Drill to recognize the module.  I’ve built the
module separately, and the code works, however, when I try to build Drill, it
does not recognize the module and I cannot query my data (and the unit tests
fail).  I’ve added the module to the contrib pom.xml file and added the module
to the assemble/bin.xml and still no luck.  Here’s the REALLY weird part.  I
can run the unit tests in IntelliJ and it works but it does not if I run the
tests from the command line.

The code can be found here: https://github.com/cgivre/drill/tree/format-syslog
<https://github.com/cgivre/drill/tree/format-syslog>

Does anyone have any suggestions?