Some random ideas, not sure how appropriate - feel free to choose/modify as
necessary :)

In use since 37 thousand years (according to Wikipedia, initial use of rotary
instruments by homo sapiens is dated about 35000 BC)
It’s not just Bosch or Black+Decker (Two major elec. drill brands)
This drill bit is made of bits
This product is free of steel, cobalt and titanium (Typical drill bit materials)
Let’s drill something more solid than concrete
Eye and hearing protection are not required when using this drill
If only Mr Arnot knew ... (elec. drill inventor)

Cheers,
Alex