Nitin, I don't see the attachment, maybe due to apache politics. Could you
share it by google drive?
Regarding explicit casting, nullable and non-nullable double are
represented by different types inside Drill and cannot be cast that way.
That may cause the error.

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5...@gmail.com