Hi

As I can see Apache Drill is still running on the libraries of Hadoop 2.7.4
version. One thing which does not work with this version of Hadoop is AWS
S3 Signature Version 4 API, which is the only APIs available in newer Data
Centers like Mumbai. This I first noticed in June 2017. I thought
eventually Hadoop version would be upgraded and it would be fixed but
Hadoop Version is still not 2.8. Is there any specific reason for this? Can
you refer me to any open ticket on this and what are the other challenges
which I am not seeing? Maybe I can contribute to this.

*Thanks!*
Harsh Choudhary