HI Abhishek,
Thank you for volunteering to be release manager. Regarding the release, I'd
like to see the PR for the Druid storage plugin committed. It's pretty close to
being done, I'd guess another week or so. There are a few other PRs that Paul
and I were working on which would be good to include.

The recently submitted IPFS plugin would be nice to include, but we'll see how
rapidly that progresses.  Again, thanks for your help with this.
-- C