Hi team,

I am here to apply for the role as the release manager of the next drill
release.

As a newcomer to the Drill community. I tried to help the community to get
known by more users through the Drill web-site Chinese version setup.
Committed several PRs for Drill bug fix. Also, helped to summarize the
keynotes of Drill online meetup for our community members to easily "Async"
with Drill activities. And I want to keep those contributions with better
quality in the future.

Over the six months after I joined the community, I am deeply impressed by
our community member's dedication and intelligence. No matter whether I
could be the release manager, I hope that I can grow with Drill.

If there are some suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Jingchuan