I think rather than subscribing the apache dev list to the google group,
it'd be better to do a clean break and disable posting on the google group.
The autoreply feature seems to need a business account, which we don't
have, but we could turn on "Moderate all messages to the group" and combine
that with a "Rejected author notification" message. I think that would be
pretty close.

Gian