From: Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 5:29:44 PM
To: dev@druid.apache.org
Subject: Roll call?

Do we believe that all PPMC members (initial committers and mentors) have now
joined the dev and private lists?

(As a moderator of the mailing lists, I ought to know how to check who is on
the list, but I don't. Maybe we should have a roll call.)

If everyone is on the lists, I think we should move all business to the Apache
lists.

Julian