I don't think anything is strictly needed from you at this point, but
things happen when people drive them, and participation in that effort
would help make sure it gets done. I think at this point the tasks on our
end are watching LEGAL-437 for advice (or making it moot by removing the
MySQL jar), asking Infra to set up automated builds once that is sorted
out, and building some kind of consensus around how we'll label and promote
the Docker images.