Hey folks,

What are opinions on automatically closing old pull requests?

There's a lot that our outdated and abandoned. I think some sort of
automated process will tidy away those that are truly abandoned while
highlighting those that aren't by encouraging their authors to poke
committers for review.

I've taken Apache Beam's stalebot configuration and adjusted it slightly
here - https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7031

This will:
- Leave a comment and mark PRs as stale when they haven't had any activity
for 60 days.
- After a further 7 days of no activity the PR will be closed.
- Ignore any PR that has the label "Security" or a milestone assigned.

I've left issues out for now but open to suggestions on the timelines for
those if we were to enact a similar process.

Best regards,
Dylan