Hi team,
    Is there an easy way to register an existing Druid segment in deep storage
(index.zip files) from a stand-alone program?

    There are at least two ways that I know of, but both require non-trivial
effort to set up.
    - POST to /druid/indexer/v1/action endpoint in overlord, but the request
body contains lots of information I don't know how to config
    - create my own IndexerSQLMetadataStorageCoordinator instance, like the old
insert-segment-to-db tool, but it requires metadata storage configs (which I
don't have).

    I was looking for a REST endpoint in overlord that takes full segment
metadata as the input, and register it into Druid's metadata storage. Is there
an API that provides similar functionality?

Thanks.
Hao