Hey Jagannatha,

Please see the Druid Schema Design Tips[1] for more information, but for SCD2
usually the easiest and most performant solution is to denormalize your data.
If you store the current value at ingestion time, when your dimensions change,
new rows will be written with the new values while your existing rows will
retain the historical value that existed when they were written. If there’s a
reason why this approach won’t work for your use case, feel free to share more
details and I’ll give you more specific suggestions.

Thanks,
Julian

[1] https://druid.apache.org/docs/latest/ingestion/schema-design.html

> On Apr 23, 2021, at 8:15 AM, jagannathachary.mandapa...@cognizant.com wrote:
>
> Hi  ,
>
> I want to implement  scd2 in Apache druid , Is  it possible , Please  provide
> information.
>

> Thanks  Regards
>
> Jagannatha
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the
> sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
> this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by
> applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from
> Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.
  • Type 2 SCDs JagannathaChary.Mandapally
    • Re: Type 2 SCDs Julian Jaffe