Hi Justin,

Thanks and updated.

---
Dubbo

Dubbo is a high-performance, lightweight, java based RPC framework.

Dubbo has been incubating since 2018-02-16.

  1. Get ICLA signed (currently got 7 out of 9 initial committers)
  2. Get community to sign up and move discussion to dev@
  3. Move codebase to Apache

aware of?

None.

N/A(This is the first report)

N/A(This is the first report)

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [X] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [ ] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-01-25 (before joining Apache Incubator)

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

N/A, right now all the PPMC members come from initial committers.

I also updated it on Wiki[1]
[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018

--
Best Regards´╝ü