Very glad to see our early discussion in the incubator stage, I totally agree
and prefer the issues as Dubbo issue tacking infra.

One hint, if we choose the issues, we must be cautious with the label choose
for effective group or classification management(just as components feature on
jira) work :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling