On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:41 PM Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 11:23 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:23 PM Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,

> >> No.
> >>
> >> When I am reading
> >> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#project_status_page, I
> >> thought it was the PPMC's responsibility to keep the podling status
> >> page updated.
> >>
> >> Either my understanding is wrong or the documentation need to clarify
> it?
> >>

> > No, you're correct.  I just checked, you are a committer on incubator.
>
> I was not aware of it. :)
>
> > Someone else must have done it, not sure.
>
> So that means PPMC automatically become committer of incubator?

Any committer on a podling is also a committer on the incubator project.
It grants them access to update our website, and maintain our scripts.

> > I just applied a minor fix to
> > https://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
>
> It is not update instantly but I check your commit and figure it out.
>
> > please review and let me
> > know if you have everything to update the page.  I do want to make a
> change
> > to the roster section, but can do that later (no reason to update roster
> > yet).
>
> Checking out svn using https:// makes me able to commit. Thanks!

Yes, glad.  I've seen this issue a few times and was trying to figure out
why it kept happening.  When I saw it on that page figured it out finally.

BTW, you updated the roster.  I'm going to try to replace that section with
a link to home.a.o and whimsy.a.o.