If you deploy dubbo in a pure container like docker, it is your responsibility
to specify the address(ip&port) for communication.

About K8S, I know K8S has a concept of service and can deploy service, discover
service, loadbalance between services automatically, these service governance
capabilities are equivalent to those in dubbo to some extend. And there is a
virtual network for communication between nodes or services in K8S. But dubbo
cannot make use of K8S's underlying service management and scheduling abilities
now. I think dubbo should work as a pure RPC framework in K8S, like what gRPC
do. A basic precondition is that dubbo should be made assemble-able(core RPC,
registry, cluster, ...),  we expect to reach that goal in a future version of
2.6.x.

 Only my opinion, need to learn more about K8S, anyone has other suggestions?