I think this can be solved by distinguishing github notifications from
regular dev@dubbo.apache.org traffic.  For github notifications, including
issue and pull request, the update message should only go to the interested
parties who are involved in this particular topic, but @dev should never be
the audience.

I guess @dev mail list is configured in 'Settings -> Integrations &
Services -> Email' for github.com/apache/inclubator-dubbo* projects. I am
not sure who I should contact therefore I am here cc-ing
us...@infra.apache.org.

Thanks,
-Ian.