I was also confused by a lot of mixed emails.

For this topic, I have the following suggestions:

1. All pull requests are sent to the current
dev@dubbo.apache.org<mailto:dev@dubbo.apache.org>.

Pr contains final solution to problem solution or feature enhancement
capabilities, all users and developers are more concerned.

2. All issues are only sent to
is...@dubbo.apache.org<mailto:is...@dubbo.apache.org>.

Issue contains classmates or bug feedback for help, Developers are more
concerned and give guidance and help.

3. Important content or discussion sent to
dev@dubbo.apache.org<mailto:dev@dubbo.apache.org>.

For example, issues that need to be discussed when initiating a vote or related
incubator project, but does not include issues on github.

Thanks,
yiji