Hi mentors,

There is a talk in Qcon Beijing about Dubbo[1], and we are planning a
Dubbo meetup in this or next month, we would like to promoting
dubbo.io together with dubbo.apache.org in the slides, because
dubbo.io is a well know domain and has a large user base. Currently
dubbo.io has been redirected to dubbo.apache.org, and has been hosted
here[2]. I have checked the website branding policy[3] and did not
found any rules that prevent us from promoting non-apache domain. So I
am writing this email to confirm whether it is possible to do that?

p.s. The abstract in Qcon Beijing does not use Apache Dubbo
(incubating) because Dubbo has not joined to Apache Incubator when
submitting to Qcon Beijing, and we will use Apache Dubbo (incubating)
in the slides.

[1] https://2018.qconbeijing.com/presentation/403
[2] https://github.com/dubbo/dubbo.github.io
[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#nonapache