John,

If you want to adapt dubbo into other DI framework, then you need to wire
dubbo config API into this DI framework. I suggest you look into
dubbo-config-api and dubbo-config-spring under
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/tree/master/dubbo-config to
understand how we integrate spring framework.

Regards,
-Ian.