Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I generally agree with the idea that we should prevent a pull request
to be merged if the code coverage gets lower.

But my concern is the code coverage might have a minor drop even when
just fixing typo[1], which makes confused.

Unless we can figure it out, or I think it will be better if we can
set a threshold.

For example, if the code coverage drops >=0.1%, prevent the PR to be merged.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/1562

--
Best Regards!
Huxing