hey team,

I notice two fail for HessianProtocolTest in travis CI. but it will pass next
time if you trigger CI again.

The fail test file is
com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest and console logs:
Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.609 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest
testHttpClient(com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest)
Time elapsed: 0.662 sec  <<< ERROR!
com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException:
com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: 'ï¿¿' is an unknown code
        at
com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest.testHttpClient(HessianProtocolTest.java:83)
Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: 'ï¿¿' is an unknown
code
        at
com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest.testHttpClient(HessianProtocolTest.java:83)

testHessianProtocol(com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.004 sec  <<< ERROR!
com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException:
com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: 'ï¿¿' is an unknown code
        at
com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest.testHessianProtocol(HessianProtocolTest.java:48)
Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianProtocolException: 'ï¿¿' is an unknown
code
        at
com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.protocol.hessian.HessianProtocolTest.testHessianProtocol(HessianProtocolTest.java:48

For now, I can only reproduce this issue in travis ci with jdk9 (refer to logs:
https://api.travis-ci.org/v3/job/365133362/log.txt). I also did some test with
my own machine:

Mac 10.13.2 with Jdk7, Jdk8 and Jdk9 can't reproduce this issue
Window 8 with jdk8 can reproduce this issue, I run test 1000 times, 247 of them
are fail.

The only thing I can think about is hessian.overload.method config for hessian
protocol. After I set this value to true in test. I can't reproduce this issue
both in travis ci(refer to https://api.travis-ci.org/v3/job/365152345/log.txt)
and my own machine.

It maybe a potential code issue or some unit test issue. But anyway I think
it's something need to investigate.

Any thoughts?