Dear Developers,
        I am programmer.
        Recently,i read some dubbo-user-book articles,i find some questions,
this questions perplex me,so please help me and  define these problem clearly.
        First, this two page

http://dubbo.apache.org/books/dubbo-user-book/references/protocol/redis.html
<http://dubbo.apache.org/books/dubbo-user-book/references/protocol/redis.html>

http://dubbo.apache.org/books/dubbo-user-book-en/references/protocol/redis.html
<http://dubbo.apache.org/books/dubbo-user-book-en/references/protocol/redis.html>

        in the first page ,the translation is inexact to the letter.
        but the demo, I want to determine if there is a problem.
        eg:
        <dubbo:reference id="cache" interface="com.foo.CacheService"
url="memcached://10.20.153.10:11211" p:set="putFoo" p:get="getFoo"
p:delete="removeFoo" />

        in the second page, some paragraph are the same as memcached protocol
introduction ,in my view ,the doc describe redis,the content include memcached
should not appear.
        the translation to the letter is the same.

        so , i want to understand these problem clearly.Look forward to your
kind advice.

                                                Yours sincerely,

                                                        Gump Yu