Was there discussion somewhere that decided to allow an Apache project
to publish coordinates using com.alibaba? From my perspective this is
highly unusual for an ASF project. From a central point of view, the
fact that com.alibaba is registered to publish from a completely
different repo (oss.sonatype.org) this creates potential for confusion
over the provenance of the artifacts.