Hi,Jun,
I have recorded this question:“ What's the difference between version 2.6.x and
version 2.5.x ?”  in FAQ page
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/wiki/FAQ

You can add more details in it.

Xin Wang
lovep...@hotmail.com<mailto:lovep...@hotmail.com>

在 2018年5月10日,上午8:07,Jun Liu <liu...@apache.org<mailto:liu...@apache.org>> 写道:

Hi song,

However,  the pom file in official released artifact is
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/2.5.x/dubbo-maven/pom.xml
These 2 pom files are quite different, especially in the dependency scope part.

You can package to generate an all-in-one dubbo jar, and the only difference
lay in the pom.xml file, right? I think you have used the right way packing
dubbo, take a closer look, the transitive dependencies passed by these two pom
files are the same. So you will use the pom.xml different from the official
one, and it makes no difference for end users.

So I wonder what is the normal release process for dubbo.jar? Is there some
configuration or step I missed?

The release process to central repository for 2.5.x or above is a tricky one,
that’s also one of the reasons that we changed the pom structure of dubbo
project in 2.6.x. As mentioned above, use 'mvn clean install -DskipTests=true’
directly, and ignore the 'dubbo-maven/pom.xml’, a pom file only works for
central maven repository.

On 8 May 2018, at 10:44 AM, ss宋顺 <son...@ctrip.com<mailto:son...@ctrip.com>>