Hi, Raghu

Hope you are processing well on learning Dubbo. The Dubbo official
documents and what I share to you should be helpful for you. According to
the timeline of GSoC, we can go to the Coding step. Are you ready  :)

In order to have a good start, could you please provide a plan of your
coding? For example, where and how you will start, the key points you guess
in the project. Also you can share your understanding of Dubbo to us.

Below is some suggestion from me:
1. Setup dubbo environment on your machine. (Setup JDK, maven, IDE)
2. Run a Dubbo demo(provider, consumer, zookeeper)
3. Run a simple demo of extending Dubbo to learn Dubbo extending mechanism
4. Learn Protobuff
5. Write and run a Protobuff demo to implement serializing and deserializing
6. Extend Protobuff to Dubbo
7. code(), debug() and document()

Please keep in touch, and let us know if you have any questions. We will
try our best to help you.

Raghunandana Jayarama Reddy <rjayarama...@cs.stonybrook.edu> 于2018年5月3日周四
下午2:32写道: