I spent some time on CI issue , and will issue a vote for release today.

This release would not rename package .

Kind regards,

Mercy

在 2018/6/20 下午6:14, Huxing Zhang 写道:
Hi,

How is the release preparation going?

I have a question with the IP clearance process for the spring-boot-starter.

Shall we rename the package from com.alibaba.boot to
org.apache.dubbo.boot before the release? Or should we do it next
time?

We have done a lot of works for dubbo in [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-7