Hi
    Thank you for being interested in Dubbo monitor, If you unregister a a
consumer, the monitor will get the information Immediately,
you can try this by the steps below:
1. start a zookeeper
2 start Dubbo monitor by running MonitorStarter.java
3. download dubbo samples here <https://github.com/dubbo/dubbo-samples> and
run dubbo-samples-monitor module
If you start both BasicProvider and BasicConsumer, you can see provider and
consumer info on dubbo monitor, once you stop BasicConsumer, this consumer
info will disappear. the monitor can detect the change by NotifyListener
and this mechanism is very efficient for me, do you have any
suggestion for implementing
this?