Hi community,
My name is Yuhang Xiu. I am currently working as a senior JAVA engineer at
Netease.
I am very happy to be a committer of dubbo to maintain dubbo with everyone.
I will do my best to promote Dubbo, solve the issue and submit new features.
I will also follow the Apache way of doing things to better serve the
community.

Thanks!

Jerrick Zhu <jerr...@apache.org> 于2018年8月29日周三 下午1:53写道: