Hi,
Thank you, I hope that my source analysis article can also help you,
welcome to participate in the Dubbo community.
If there are any issues in my article, you can give me feedback in the
community and I will fix it as soon as possible.
:)

Best regards!

Junlan Shuai <shuaijun...@gmail.com> 于2018年9月5日周三 下午2:53写道: