Hi,

Maintaining dubbo is not the main job of many people, so there may be a
delay in processing the pr.

In addition, I have a pr that has been placed for more than 30 days, but I
don't want it to be merged as soon as possible, but I hope it will be
reviewed and recognized by more people.

As long as the quality is guaranteed, it can be processed as soon as
possible. This is my point of view.

Best regards!

Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org> 于2018年9月12日周三 下午4:33写道: