+1 to add schema location

Folks, pls. check the conversation between me and Elmar on the issue.
First, I think it is unnecessary to add schema location for these XML files
since there's no validation issue either in Intellij Idea or in runtime,
but I change my mind later since I realize it will help Eclipse user's
experience if we have this.

What do you think? If someone using eclipse can verify Elmar's pull
request, that'll be great.

-Ian.