Hi, community

I recently saw an issue[1] from @chickenlj about the frequency of heartbeat
detection. Due to the very low frequency of our heartbeat detection, some
idle channels may not send heartbeats in time.

I will start working on this issue in the near future, as follows:
1. Use hashwheeltimer to increase the granularity of the check
2. Currently all channels of a client use the same heartbeattask. I will
change to use each heartbeattask for each channel.
3. In addition, the current reconnect operation is included in the
heartbeattask. In fact, this is not necessary. I will split the heartbeat
and reconnect operations into two tasks for more precise control.

What do u think about it?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2537