基于 dubbo 调用的 API 网关目前没听说过有。我知道有些公司在 dubbo 服务上暴露 json-rpc 的方式,从而可以用上开源的 http
网关。我们社区的确有计划支持 dubbo 原生的 API 网关。如果您有兴趣,欢迎加入。

As far as I know, there's no API gateway available with native Dubbo
support. What I know is some companies workaround this limitation by
exposing json-rpc protocol on their Dubbo services, so that it becomes
possible to leverage the existing HTTP API gateway. We do have plan to
build a API gateway for native Dubbo. If you are interested, pls. join the
community on this effort, we have not started yet :)