Hi, the release note contains some spelling error. As follow:

[cid:9EB94120-F31C-4B31-9077-01BF76021B3E]

The "Reactor" should be modified to “Refactor".

在 2018年11月23日,下午3:28,yuhang xiu <carry...@gmail.com<mailto:carry...@gmail.com>>
写道:

Nice work.
Let us move on.

victory <vict...@apache.org<mailto:vict...@apache.org>> 于2018年11月23日周五 下午3:23写道:

Hi, community,

I am pleased to announce that the 2.6.5 version has just been released.
Both the source release[1] and the maven binary release[2] are available
now, you can also find the detailed release notes in here[3] or quickly
check the important changes I list below:

Enhancements / Features:
- Reactor the generation rule for @Service Bean name
[#2235](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2235)
- Introduce a new Spring ApplicationEvent for ServiceBean exporting
[#2251](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2251)
- [Enhancement] the algorithm of load issue on Windows.
[#1641](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1641)
- add javadoc to dubbo-all module good first issue.
[#2600](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2600)
- [Enhancement] Reactor the generation rule for @Service Bean name
type/enhancement
[#2235](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2235)
- Optimize LeastActiveLoadBalance and add weight test case.
[#2540](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2540)
- Smooth Round Robin selection.
[#2578](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2578)
[#2647](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2647)
- [Enhancement] Resolve the placeholders for sub-properties.
[#2297](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2297)
- Add ability to turn off SPI auto injection, special support for
generic Object type injection.
[#2681](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2681)

Bugfixes:
- @Service(register=false) is not work.
[#2063](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2063)
- Our customized serialization id exceeds the maximum limit, now it
cannot work on 2.6.2 anymore.
[#1903](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1903)
- Consumer throws RpcException after RegistryDirectory notify in high
QPS. [#2016](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2016)
- Annotation @Reference can't support to export a service with a sync
one and an async one .
[#2194](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2194)
-
`org.apache.dubbo.config.spring.beans.factory.annotation.ReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor#generateReferenceBeanCacheKey`
has a bug. [#2522](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2522)
- 2.6.x Spring Event & Bugfix.
[#2256](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2256)
- Fix incorrect descriptions for dubbo-serialization module.
[#2665](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2665)
- A empty directory
dubbo-config/dubbo-config-spring/src/test/resources/work after package
source tgz. [#2560](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2560)
- Fixed 2.6.x branch a minor issue with doConnect not using
getConnectTimeout() in NettyClient.  (*No issue*).
[#2622](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2622)
- Bean name of @service annotated class does not resolve placeholder.
[#1755](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1755)

Normally, you can smoothly upgrade to the new version from any version
before 2.6.5 without having to do too many changes to your apps and without
having to worry about any incompatible problems.
If you have any usage questions, or have problems when upgrading or find
any problems about enhancements included in this release, please don’t
hesitate to let us know by sending feedback to this mailing list or filing
an issue on github[4].

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/dubbo/2.6.5/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/dubbo/2.6.4/>
2. http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/alibaba/