guys, do remember to vote via this link

 ‍👉http://sc-meetup.mikecrm.com/7hZFeTl

Deadline for this ballot is Dec.14.

发件人:Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
发送时间:2018年12月4日(星期二) 22:07
收件人:dev <dev@dubbo.apache.org>
主 题:Re: [DISCUSS] Next Dubbo meetup

In the link[1] provided, there are 3 options:

* Nanjing
* Guangzhou
* Other

I prefer to a new city where we haven't been there before.
According to a survey, the number of users who is using Dubbo in Guangzhou
ranks 5th in China, only secondary to Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou.
So I am going to vote +1 for Guangzhou. :)

[1] http://sc-meetup.mikecrm.com/7hZFeTl