On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:23 PM yuhang xiu <carry...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great, this robot is very interesting.
>
> Netty also has a similar robot[1] that can control whether or not to
> perform unit tests (some pr can be judged that we won't accept them during
> the review phase), I think we can also try this.
> Another feature. It will leave a comment said: 'Can one of the admins
> verify this patch?' in a pull request.

see examples here: https://github.com/netty/netty/pull/8622
That makes things even more interesting.

If a robot works as if a human, and make enough contribution, can we
vote them in as a committer or event PMC member?

If we can do that, we can have robot to help us on the basic stuff,
once it has gained merit, the community can grant him/her write
access.

Sound like a little crazy.. but why not?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing