Hi, community,

I'd like to prepare to the release of Apache Dubbo Spring Boot project with
Dubbo 2.7.0, the concrete actions as below:

1. Rename package name and Maven groupId
The package name and Maven groupId will use *org.apache.dubbo*

2. Bugfixes
To fix bugs from the feedback of issues in Github

3. Compatibility
Apache Dubbo Spring Boot will be compatible between Spring Boot 1.x and 2.x

4. Branches
The master branch keeps the latest code, others for development

5. Samples and Document
To provide more samples and document in different scenarios

If you have any suggestion or questions, please let me know, thank you.

Kind regards,
Mercy