macOS------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人:Huxing Zhang<hux...@apache.org>
日 期:2018年12月13日 16:17:33
收件人:dev<dev@dubbo.apache.org>
主 题:[Call for talks] Dubbo Guangzhou meetup

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that the Dubbo community are going to hold a meetup in
Guangzhou on January 19th (Saturday), and we are now open to community talks
about:

* How to contribute to Dubbo
* How we use Dubbo in production system
* Dubbo best practice
* Integrate Dubbo with other open source software
* Other topics involving Dubbo

Please submit your proposal including your topic, abstract, and
speaker bio, submit by this link[1], and please also let the community
to know by replying this email.

The call for talks will close by Dec 21st.

Below is a template:

### Topic

Your awesome topic goes here

### Abstract